Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

By law, the road administrator is responsible for maintaining the roads and marking them properly. The road administrator can be the town hall, the local/county council/General Council of Bucharest or the National Road Infrastructure Management Company (CNAIR). If you have suffered damage due to the poor condition of the road and you want the responsible parties to pay, you can use the model provided by FACIAS to claim for the damage suffered, which can be proven with documents such as: service report, repair estimate, tax invoices, tax receipts, transport costs, etc.., photographs from the scene of the incident showing both the bump/groove in the road and the damage to the car may also be attached.

© 2022 — FACIAS All rights reserved.